
|
Date: Monday, February 16, 2009 Time: 3:09 PM jordan, my mortal
Jordan, u this big big kukU! first, xiang ling shocked me with a msg that u're in coma. i asked davin what happened and i almost fainted right on the spot. WHY DIDNT U PERSEVERE! U MADE ME CRY EVERYTIME I SLEEP, BCUZ I FELT SO GUILTY TT I CANT EVEN GO TO THE HOSPITAL..... My grandma passed away 3 days b4 Chinese New Year, it was already very devastating. She left w/o no one knowing. And now, i heard ur news again. I felt so guilty, bcuz during prep camp i left early. U told me that u had no angel when everyone announce theirs. i really felt so upset and guilty. Tt's e time when we started chatting on MSN and joking all arnd about games. But now, i cant even do tt anymore. everytime i see ur nick, it just flash back to the time we chatted during camp and such.. received the news u had just passed, do u know how much everyone misses u? do u? i cant even sleep well, bcuz i'm barred from goin to NUH, barred from goin to ur wake. I can only sms pple and ask, ask ask ask ask. I just wanna see u for the last chance, and yet i do not have the chance too. u left us on Sunday Morning. peacefully. Rest in Peace Jordan. Rmb, u do have an angel. devastating news. 2 in a row. can pple just stop leaving my side one by one? - finally finished poly on the day 10 Feb. and tt's e day, Jordan went into hospital. - *i cant control my tears. just let me cry, for the last last time.... sobs..... Labels: Always Remembered |