HER WORLD.













Profile.

✩ LiYonG ' vAnEssA
✩ 9-TeeN gOin 20 .
✩ 30.08.89 .
✩ NUS Undergraduate tO be.
✩ Only Music in my life.

♥ Leow Jiunn Yuan (:


Wishes.
*Able to Survive in Chemistry
*Able tO Graduate with Honours in CHEM
*Maintain GPA 3.5 and abv for every Semester
*One Birthday wish to come True
*Visit Taiwan!
*Genting Trip in June!
*New Shoes and clothes :)
*fOrever with my Darling :D

Links.
  • MY BOY =]
  • BECKIE
  • CHRISPIN
  • CHERYL
  • JIA JIA
  • JOANNE
  • JOEL
  • JIAWEI
  • JIAN ZHOU
  • MIAN BAO
  • SMALL JESS
  • TING RUI
  • WEI TING
  • YAN YAN
  • YEE TENG

  • Tagboard.


    Rewind.


    Credits.
    Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



    Information.

    Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything which don't belongs to you here. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen.



      Date: Saturday, August 19, 2006
      Time: 9:55 PM
    exam stressed

      Exam Stressed...

      had a FUN day at CCKSS FOOD N FUN FAIR!! hahahas.. woke up arnd 9.30am, den sms melissa told her tt i'll be late.. dun mean to. hahas. luckily she oso haben go out yet lo.. hehes.. todae ar.. I wear a blue tube n S&K pants.. hahahas.. excited when I reached e sch gate.. ahahaha!! Was hoping to see all my teachers. Esp Mrs Philip!! Hehes.. 1st ar, we went to find jia jia at her stall. Den say hi hi hi to all juniors n teachers I saw.. hahahas.. busy gal lehs. Lols.. den Mdm Prema say mi.. duhs. Say cant wear tube to sch. Ahah, I noe she’s joking lar. Hehes.. anyways. I oso saw 4/9 peeps.. hehe.. walk walk arnd in sch.. nice feeling lor.. haha. Can see all juniors goin arnd, enjoying themselves.. what is e worst is.. SUUPER HOT!!! Hahahas.. stay in sch until 12noon den left le. Nth much to do.. oh ya!! I bought ear rings n bracelet.. den Mrs Choo gif mi one pair of free ear rings somemore! Gd hor, she’s like my god-mother.. hehes. But can c tt she’s veri happie to see us coming back.. wahaha..

      after tt mi n jia went to LOT ONE.. we took neo prints. Hehes. Wait for her update den I post. Hahas. Went to watch movie- My Super Ex Girlfriend. Hey, not bad lar.. a little lame. Hehes.. overall, hai hao.. but I’m freezing inside.. lols. Cuz I nv bring sweater nehs.. lols.. anw, we went to BP plaza shop shop b4 goin home.. hahas.. reach home dead beat lar.. sit there gong gong..

      I studied 4 chaps of MB, 2 Physiology lectures.. yeah, complete ASAP.. tmr wanna concentrate on IPC, wanna revise again n again.. hais. Muz score in tt one.. yups!! Muz study le, after exams.. my hOLS! I mux enjoy to e fullest.. hahas. Muz start planning le.. trips, outings.. gatherings.. trainings.. hahas.. Enuff to kip mi busy for 2 months. Of cuz, work!!! Hehes..

      *my maths exam.. total disappointment in myself.. I hope to maintain my A.. if can, I really wish for AD.. I hated myself, truly hated myself.. I shud not make tis kind of stupid dumb mistakes in maths.. I’ve made them once in sec 3, hw can I make it again!!! Mrs Philip scolded mi b4.. I shud rmb de. Fatal mistake dat causes mi to lose my marks, lose my AD.. argh.. I cried over tt.. I even look back at what she wrote on my sec 3 exam paper.. sobs.. pray hard, I can get my A in maths.. becuz of her, tt’s why my maths is Strong now.. I dowan to disappoint her.. –praying..-* wish time would go back, but not anymore, I can onli look forward.. pple say pass can le.. to mi, it isn’t enuff. Pass? My pass is, B3 and above.. tt’s what I’m expecting from myself. Or higher.. higher den my 1st.. seriously hate to drop.. hais..

      *I’m pushing myself veri veri hard.. hard till I’m sick for a week.. wif e constant headache, vomit, slpless nites.. of cuz, pple ask why I’m pushing myself so hard, poly is relax.. no no.. tt’s wrong.. mayb I haf my own expectations of myself bah.. no one pushes mi, tt’s why I motivate myself to strive.. now exams.. really pushed to limits n stretch.. do hope I can score well tis time round.. esp my physio.. haha.. k lar.. gtg mug le.. buais..


    back to top.