HER WORLD.













Profile.

✩ LiYonG ' vAnEssA
✩ 9-TeeN gOin 20 .
✩ 30.08.89 .
✩ NUS Undergraduate tO be.
✩ Only Music in my life.

♥ Leow Jiunn Yuan (:


Wishes.
*Able to Survive in Chemistry
*Able tO Graduate with Honours in CHEM
*Maintain GPA 3.5 and abv for every Semester
*One Birthday wish to come True
*Visit Taiwan!
*Genting Trip in June!
*New Shoes and clothes :)
*fOrever with my Darling :D

Links.
  • MY BOY =]
  • BECKIE
  • CHRISPIN
  • CHERYL
  • JIA JIA
  • JOANNE
  • JOEL
  • JIAWEI
  • JIAN ZHOU
  • MIAN BAO
  • SMALL JESS
  • TING RUI
  • WEI TING
  • YAN YAN
  • YEE TENG

  • Tagboard.


    Rewind.


    Credits.
    Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



    Information.

    Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything which don't belongs to you here. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox with 1024x800 screen.



      Date: Sunday, January 02, 2005
      Time: 7:41 AM
    .+.[hApPi nEw yEaR!!!].+.

      yOz yOz!! .+.[hApPy nEw yEaR!!!].+. hahaz.. todae is yr 2005 le lehx.. brand new start for all of us.. hehex.. muz work hard tis yr.. cuz it's an impt yr for mi n my frenx.. hehex.. O'lEveLs!!mm.. n also.. i put an end to my troubles..hahaz.. let's c.. yest was 31 dec 2004.. mi went to CauSeWaY pOiNt n ExpLaNaDe.. wif ting n yin they all.. wanna celebrate mar.. den ate SeouL GardeN.. den tt time is arnd 8smthin le.. hahaz.. took train to city hall.. wanna go explanade.. but still early b4 count down.. so walk arnd lo.. SunteC.. den dunno y.. mi when walkin kip tinkin of him.. den suddenly cried lehx.. haiz.. tears juz rolled down.. feelin terribly sad lo.. den went to play arcade.. vent out on e machines.. at least feelin much better.. den waited for den chua to cum lor.. so long de.. den 11plus walk to explanade.. hahaz.. but hor dunno y took a veri weird de route lo.. muz walk past alot of things de.. hahaz.. oredi veri tired le lorx.. hehe.. reach there den saw quite alot of pple.. msg him several times..-din repli.. he say he would.. but he din.. bluff mi again.. sad lo.. haiz..den 12.00am le.. he called mi lehx.. feelin happy tt he called mi.. but b4 tt.. my frens.. ask mi to make things clear to him.. at first.. I really dunno wat to say.. I noe I’ll regret.. I noe I’ll be sad.. haiz.. he hung up after saying Happi new year to mi.. I din told him.. feelin troubled.. I ask ting.. shud I make clear..? haiz.. I really dunno.. new year le.. she say shud put an end to it.. he’s not worth mi waiting..

      den.. I ask him to cal ting de hp.. cuz my hp no batt le.. he called.. I dunno how to start sayin to him.. but I ask still.. he say shud end it lo.. I was on e verge of cryin.. I hold on.. but as we cont tokin.. I couldn’t take it anymore.. I cried.. really cried.. after hangin up e fone.. mi cried in ting’s hug.. cried my heart out.. it hurts mi so much to hear him say those words.. I somehow regretted.. but.. mayb later, I wun bah.. I was sad.. really sad.. din really enjoy.. luckily gt ting,zhan n jian hui they all.. zhan too, tok to mi a lot when at seoul garden.. gave mi encouragement.. jh n ting too.. not to forget hong!! Walk arnd feelin blur blur de.. dun feel like thinking of anithin.. scared I might cry again.. haiz.. went back to sunteC.. 1am smthin le.. tired.. really tired.. jh pei mi lo.. tok tok.. ask mi dun tink of him or else he angry le.. hahaz.. cute didi.. though he bigger den mi, but he cal mi da jie mah..

      watch movie at suntec at 2.30am.. kung fu!! Though mi watch while at gentin le.. but den I realize I onli watch e front n last of e show during genting.. missed out e center part.. so, todae, watch finish le! Hahaz.. so nice lo.. funni too.. hehex.. at least when I laff, I felt better.. hee.. jh beside mi pei mi tok tok.. den after movie we walked to marina.. imagine!! Frm explanade to marina lehx.. damn long lorx,, muz climb over those fence along e expressway.. like goin to an adventure.. juz to watch sunrise?? But abit cannot tahan le.. tired mah.. cont walkin.. tokin wif jh.. can say jh pei mi e whole day.. thz arhz.. hehex.. finally reach le.. oredi 5smthin le.. hahaz.. or 6? Dunno la.. forget le..but walk veri long lo.. den gt one route veri dark de.. so scary.. den hold on to their back n walk.. omg.. hahaz.. den mi n jh sit on e rocks there.. damn cold sia.. hahaz.. he too.. kip askin mi dun kip thinking of him.. tink of him instead.. hahaz.. funni la.. I wish I can dun tink.. but.. I missed him so much.. haiz.. lie on jh de shoulder for awhile.. wanna rest n slp.. dun wan to tink.. he allow de.. hahaz.. jie n di mah.. cannot meh?hahaz.. den hor.. no sun rise.. den walk back lo.. frm e route we always took after we ate steamboat de to e mrt.. wha.. my legs veri pain sia.. hahaz.. muz walk n walk.. hahaz.. walkin marathon liddat lo.. everybody also veri tired le.. mm.. gt rong,ting,zhan,dc,wes,jh,mi lo..walk veri long too larx.. hahaz.. finally!! Saw e mrt station.. hahaz.. but oredi half dead le.. also hungry lo.. hee..

      board e mrt le.. lie on jh de shoulder n slp.. really cannot tahan le!! Den when woke up den reaching jurong east.. hahaz.. nice timing sia.. den woke up lo.. nice slp.. hehex.. took lrt back home.. jh ask mi take care.. dun slp on e way.. hahaz.. gt yong rong pei also lar.. chatted wif him on e lrt.. hahaz.. he also greenridge de lehx! Hahaz.. shocked dao sia.. den chat abt our pri sch teachers.. hee.. reach home le den fall on bed le.. msg him a gd morning msg den fall le.. eyes closing..slp till 1plus.. den wash up n went down to but lunch lo.. hahaz.. after eating den came to blog le.. okie, finish le.. hahaz..

      wishes: wish tt I’ll be happi always! Kip in touch n close frenship wif my frens.. he’ll be happi too.. jian hui,hong,zhan,ting,yin.. thz for all e things u’ve done.. I’ll be fine de.. jh.. I wun tink too much de.. new yr le.. muz start afresh.. frenx who haf supported mi all tis while.. thz too.. dun worry le.. it’s over le.. really over le.. yong will take care de.. u all too, once again, HaPpY nEw YeAr tO aLL oF u!!!



    back to top.